ICIL 2018 - International Conference on Industrial Logistics
The International Conference on Industrial Logistics (ICIL) 2018 will take place in Israel, from May 15th till May 17th 2018, hosted by the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Beer-Sheva (Israel), the International Centre for Innovation and Industrial Logistics (ICIIL), and the Operations Research Society of Israel (ORSIS).
ICIIL is a nonprofit professional association which has been developing an integrated view of Industrial Logistics, sharing and exchanging ideas and research results among students, researchers, academics and industrialists. The biannual International Conference on Industrial Logistics (ICIL) is the main mean to attain these objectives worldwide, moving from France 1993 to Brazil 1995, USA 1997, Russia 1999, Okinawa 2001, Finland 2003, Uruguay 2005, Lithuania 2006, Israel 2008, Brazil 2010, Croatia 2012 and 2014, and Poland 2016.
The conference will feature a multidisciplinary program that will include original research results and contributions to the fields of logistics and supply chain management. The Organizing and Scientific Council gladly invite professionals, academics, students and industrialists to send contributing papers to the Conference.
- Supply Chain Management
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Inventory Management
- In-plant Logistics
- Material Handling
- Plant Layout
- Operations Management
- Plant Location
- Warehouse/DC Design and Layout
- Storage Equipment and Systems
- Warehouse Process Optimization
- Warehouse Location
- Disaster logistics
- Humanitarian logistics
- Ergonomics in logistics
- Distribution Design and Planning, Distribution Management
- Transportation Modes, Intermodal Transport
- Transportation Management,
- Route Optimization
- Logistics Modelling and Simulation, Simulation Languages for Waiting line systems
- Automation in Logistics
- Logistics Information Systems, Identification and Communication, e- Logistics
- Packaging and Labelling
- Reverse Logistics, Recycling and Waste Management
- Sustainable (Green) Logistics/SCM, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Reliability and Maintenance of Logistic Systems
- Safety and risk
- nternet of things
- Smart logistics
- Information systems in logistics
- Financial and Economic Modelling/Aspects of Logistics
- Customer Service
- After-sales Support
- Logistic Outsourcing
- Global Logistics
Presentation and publication of papers:
Submitted papers will be subject to reviews by at least two independent reviewers.
All accepted papers will be published in the Conference. Proceedings will be distributed during the Conference.
There is an option to submit only abstract.
Conference language is English.
Oral presentations should take 15 minutes. The authors will have the possibility of using computers for the presentations.
There will be opportunity to present paper with poster in poster section.
According to the Scientific Committee recommendations, the authors of the selected papers will be invited to extend their papers for publication in some journals.
- Submission of full papers or abstracts deadlines is by January 21, 2018
- Notifications of acceptance/rejection by February 25, 2018
- Registration will open on March 1, 2018