The Shenkar Alumni Association is a non-profit organization established at the beginning of 2009 and operates as an independent body.
The Alumni Association acts as a representative of Shenkar’s graduates. Its vision is to create a weave of opportunities for the advancement of the alumni throughout the years and to position them in the forefront of academia, as well as local and global industry.
The Association has set as its goal assisting graduates in the creation of a network system which will advance mutual interests and will enable continuous success, mutual assistance, and the enhancement of the alumni's reputation in the business arena in Israel and around the world.
To Realize this Vision, Several Strategic Plans Were Defined:
1. Building an active, social and business network of influence and significance.
2. The creation of a network system among more than 5,000 graduates. (With approximately 550 new graduates annually).
3. Continuous update of information on alumni, future events and academic news.
4. Promotion of employment guidance and graduate placement.
5. Establishing the Alumni Association as a body that grants benefits and advantages.
An organizational framework was established to advance and realize these goals.
To be a part of the Alumni Association is to influence the future of each and every one of us. Come and join us!