Study with Us: Student Exchange Program
Shenkar College has established itself as one of the leading colleges in Israel. Combining faculties of engineering, design and art is the basis of this institution’s unique multidisciplinary academia, allowing students and professors to combine cutting-edge technologies with contemporary design and artistic concepts.
Students currently enrolled at one of our exchange partner institutions are welcome to apply for a semester of study at Shenkar. Exchange students continue to pay tuition to their home institution while visiting at Shenkar.
Applications for exchange are submitted through the exchange coordinator at the respective academy.
How can you study with us?
- To study in the fall semester: May 1
- To study in the spring semester: December 1
Undergraduate Programs Open For Exchange:
- Multidisciplinary Art
- Visual Communication
- Fashion Design
- Jewelry Design
- Industrial Design
- Textile Design
Required Application Documents:
- Application form
- CV in English
- Digital portfolio (website or PDF file)
- Letter of Motivation
- Passport number and photo
- Primary language of instruction: Hebrew (with some courses in English)
- No previous knowledge of Hebrew required.
- High level of English proficiency REQUIRED.
For further information contact Errica Drober, Director of International Studies, by Phone: +972-3-6110078, or leave a messege: