Study with Us: Student Exchange Program
Shenkar College has established itself as one of the leading educational institutions in Israel. The combination of the faculties of engineering, design and art is the basis of this unique multidisciplinary academia, allowing students and professors to connect cutting-edge technologies with contemporary creative practices.
Students currently enrolled at one of our partner institutions are welcome to apply for a semester of study at Shenkar. There is no free-mover program at Shenkar College, and the students should receive nomination of the home department prior to applying. Exchange students continue to pay tuition to their home institution while visiting Shenkar.
Student nominations for specific departments are submitted through the exchange coordinator at the home university. Applications for exchange should be sent directly to International Office of Shenkar via email.
How can you study with us?
Shenkar College is switching to once-per-year admissions deadline – May 1, though we welcome applications for both academic semesters, as before. Erasmus nominations should observe the same deadline.
Undergraduate programs open for exchange:
- Multidisciplinary Art
- Visual Communication
- Fashion Design
- Jewelry Design
- Industrial Design
- Textile Design
- Interior, Building and Environmental Design
Graduate programs open for exchange:
Required Application Documents:
- Application form
- CV in English
- Letter of Motivation in English
- ID style photo (for registration purposes)
- Digital portfolio (website or PDF file)
- Primary language of instruction: Hebrew (with some courses offered in English)
- No previous knowledge of Hebrew is required, although we highly encourage incoming students to learn basic phrases.
- High level of English proficiency REQUIRED.
For further information, get in touch with your International Office or contact Nadia Khismatulina, Head of International Office of Shenkar: